How to Cancel Mintyn
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Mintyn - Digital Banking App subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Mintyn - Digital Banking App subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Mintyn Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Mintyn - Digital Banking App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Mintyn - Digital Banking App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Mintyn - Digital Banking App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Mintyn - Digital Banking App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Mintyn Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Mintyn - Digital Banking App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mintyn will now be canceled.
Cancel Mintyn Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mintyn - Digital Banking App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mintyn - Digital Banking App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mintyn
Cancel Mintyn via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mintyn - Digital Banking App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Mintyn's Website
Another way of canceling Mintyn - Digital Banking App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Mintyn - Digital Banking App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://bankwithmint.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Mintyn - Digital Banking App App
Mintyn is a self-service platform developed for customers to carry out a range of digital and mobile banking transactions on their accounts. It offers customers benefits such as convenience, Speed, online real-time access, the security of transactions consummated and options to initiate basic service requests without having to physically visit the bank. We offer different Banking Services such as SME Banking, Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Internet Banking (Electronic Banking), Current Account Opening, Savings Account Opening, Business Services, Loans, e-Business Solutions, Personalized Money Tracking and Card Solutions, etc. Mintyn Features: ✓ Fund Account — Make seamless instant payments into your account via Paystack, or send direct from your existing bank account. ✓ Saving Goals — Create up to 5 saving goals for different purposes - rent, car, family, holiday, business, etc. Fund your goals with any amount you like, and as often as you like - daily, weekly, monthly. Earn competitive interest rates on different tiers, depending on how much you save. ✓ Instant Transfers – Send instant payments to any account in Nigeria. ✓ Money Manager – Tag your expenses according to the most common categories, and see real views of how and where you spend monthly. ✓ Pay Bills – You can pay for most common bill categories, and enjoy zero transaction fees on most billers. ✓ Email, Push, and SMS notifications keep you aware of all account activity, in real-time. ✓ Have full con...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app