How To Cancel Niskara Samayam Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Niskara Samayam and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Niskara Samayam subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Niskara Samayam subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Niskara Samayam website
- Alternatives to Niskara Samayam
Cancel Niskara Samayam Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Niskara Samayam subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Niskara Samayam".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Niskara Samayam subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Niskara Samayam subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Niskara Samayam Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Niskara Samayam" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Niskara Samayam will now be canceled.
Cancel Niskara Samayam Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Niskara Samayam via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Niskara Samayam. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Niskara Samayam
Cancel Niskara Samayam Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Niskara Samayam via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Niskara Samayam's Website
Another way of canceling Niskara Samayam subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Niskara Samayam app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.mifthi.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Niskara Samayam App
Important: This 'Prayer Times' app is specially built for Kerala and other Malayalam speaking places. Please don't install this app if you don't belongs to these places. Masha Allah AlHamdu Lillah, This app provides 100% accurate time and alerts about Azan and Iqamas of various places in Kerala and *other world cities*. Since this app is 100% accurate, you can consider this app as a for Muadin in Masjids located in Malls, Hospitals, Companies and Houses by connecting this app* to an amplifier using an aux cable. Since it supports very large screens this app can be used as Azan display as w...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app