How To Cancel Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Microsoft Office Lens website
- Alternatives to Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner
Cancel Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Microsoft Office Lens will now be canceled.
Cancel Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Microsoft Office Lens
Cancel Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner's Website
Another way of canceling Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.onenote.com/apps and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Microsoft Office Lens - PDF Scanner App
Named one of the “Best Apps of 2015” in the U.S. and Puerto Rico by Google Play! Office Lens trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable. You can use Office Lens to convert images to PDF, Word and PowerPoint files, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery. GET ORGANIZED Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents. Increase your productivity by eliminating time spent looking for documents or business cards. Sketch your ideas and snap a picture for later....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app