How to Cancel Microsoft Lens
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Microsoft Lens - PDF Scanner subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Microsoft Lens - PDF Scanner subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Microsoft Lens Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Microsoft Lens - PDF Scanner subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Microsoft Lens - PDF Scanner".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Microsoft Lens - PDF Scanner subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Microsoft Lens - PDF Scanner subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Microsoft Lens Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Microsoft Lens - PDF Scanner" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Microsoft Lens will now be canceled.
Cancel Microsoft Lens Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Microsoft Lens - PDF Scanner via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Microsoft Lens - PDF Scanner. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Microsoft Lens
Cancel Microsoft Lens via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Microsoft Lens - PDF Scanner via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Microsoft Lens's Website
Another way of canceling Microsoft Lens - PDF Scanner subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Microsoft Lens - PDF Scanner app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.onenote.com/apps and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Microsoft Lens - PDF Scanner App
Microsoft Lens (formerly Microsoft Office Lens) trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable. You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery. PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK • Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents • Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track • Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later • Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list • Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL • Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote • Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only) • Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you're offline • Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app