How To Cancel Microsoft News Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Microsoft News and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Microsoft News subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Microsoft News subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Microsoft News website
- Alternatives to Microsoft News
Cancel Microsoft News Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Microsoft News subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Microsoft News.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Microsoft News subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Microsoft News subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Microsoft News store Microsoft Newslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Microsoft News Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Microsoft News" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Microsoft News will now be canceled.
Cancel Microsoft News Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Microsoft News via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Microsoft News. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Microsoft News
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Microsoft News Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Microsoft News via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Microsoft News's Website
An alternate way of canceling Microsoft News subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Microsoft News app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.msn.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Microsoft News App
Microsoft News delivers breaking news and trusted, in-depth reporting from the world's best journalists. - Our editors curate the most trusted, important, interesting and trending news - You choose which topics matter most to you. - Microsoft News updates you with notifications of breaking news, quickly and accurately, 24/7 - Sync your preferences across the app and the Web. Microsoft News works in partnership with hundreds of publishers in dozens of countries globally. Select from editions in more 20 countries, carrying content from 3,000 top brands. Microsoft News makes it e...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app