How To Cancel Meetup: Find events near you Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Meetup: Find events near you and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Meetup: Find events near you subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Meetup: Find events near you subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Meetup website
- Alternatives to Meetup: Find events near you
Cancel Meetup: Find events near you Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Meetup: Find events near you subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Meetup: Find events near you".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Meetup: Find events near you subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Meetup: Find events near you subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Meetup: Find events near you Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Meetup: Find events near you" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Meetup will now be canceled.
Cancel Meetup: Find events near you Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Meetup: Find events near you via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Meetup: Find events near you. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Meetup
Cancel Meetup: Find events near you Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Meetup: Find events near you via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Meetup: Find events near you's Website
Another way of canceling Meetup: Find events near you subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Meetup: Find events near you app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.meetup.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Meetup: Find events near you App
Discover the things you love to do and people to do it with both online and in person. With over 50 million members, Meetup helps you build a career network, discover a tech community, create a personal brand, and pursue your passions. Download the Meetup app and host your own events or join one of the 100,000 Meetup events happening every week. Discover local and online events • Get matched with over 330,000 groups based on your interests, from tech conferences to free yoga and everything in-between • Explore events by category, search by keyword, or see what’s popular in your area • Sa...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app