How To Cancel Meeting Application Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Meeting Application and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Meeting Application subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Meeting Application subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Meeting Application website
- Alternatives to Meeting Application
Cancel Meeting Application Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Meeting Application subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Meeting Application".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Meeting Application subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Meeting Application subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Meeting Application Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Meeting Application" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Meeting Application will now be canceled.
Cancel Meeting Application Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Meeting Application via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Meeting Application. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Meeting Application
Cancel Meeting Application Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Meeting Application via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Meeting Application's Website
Another way of canceling Meeting Application subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Meeting Application app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.meetingapplication.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Meeting Application App
This is the official Meeting Application in the new version 2.0 of the product. It will be consistently enriched with new functions. Are you a participant? Join the community of your event. The latest information is waiting for you as well as the opportunity to communicate with other participants and / or the organizer. Just download this application and enter the event name in the search field or scan the unique QR code. Are you the organizer? We encourage you to contact us through our website. We are happy to learn more about your event and needs and try to propose the right solu...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app