How To Cancel Cleo Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Cleo and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cleo subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Cleo subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cleo website
- Alternatives to Cleo
Cancel Cleo Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Cleo subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Cleo.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Cleo subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Cleo subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Cleo store Cleolication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Cleo Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Cleo" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cleo will now be canceled.
Cancel Cleo Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cleo via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cleo. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cleo
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Cleo Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cleo via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cleo's Website
An alternate way of canceling Cleo subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Cleo app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://meetcleo.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Cleo App
** Best Money Management App of 2020 ** — This is Money ** Best Budgeting App of 2019 ** — Marie Claire ** Fastest Growing FinTech App in History ** — PRNewswire Track your spending, save money, and crush your goals with Cleo – the AI chatbot making money effortless. Trusted by 3 million users, Cleo helps you money like a boss with powerful tools and cutting-edge tech. Want to know what you can spend on takeout ? Need $100 to get to payday? Or a planing to save up to buy a house? Cleo’s got your back. It’s your money – own it. Sign up for free in just 2 minutes BUDGETING By us...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Repayment was taken from account ending in 1841 which was supposed to be unlinked along with the debit card. It was SUPPOSED to come from account ending in 0741. I need that money replaced in 1841 ASAP for my gas bill. It's WINTER! I've repeatedly emailed and can find zero working phone numbers for you. If this money isn't replace in the correct account I will be cancelling and leaving negative reviews everywhere I possibly can
— by Desiree Lynn Barnes on Feb 18 2021
I want MY MONEY out of wallet
— by Kathryn Marie Lynch on Feb 17 2021
I’ve been attempting to log into my account since yesterday. It keeps telling me it sent me an email, but when I go to my email there is nothing there.
— by Devon on Dec 15 2020
This is ridiculous. I have reported the issue 7 times now.
— by Kelly Eastmead on Nov 16 2020
Won’t let me take my money out my account and no customer service is replying to me feel like I been scammed tell them sort it out please
— by Connor on Nov 16 2020
Search for another app