How to Cancel Human Anatomy Atlas
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Human Anatomy Atlas subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Human Anatomy Atlas subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Human Anatomy Atlas Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Human Anatomy Atlas subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Human Anatomy Atlas".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Human Anatomy Atlas subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Human Anatomy Atlas subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Human Anatomy Atlas Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Human Anatomy Atlas" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Human Anatomy Atlas will now be canceled.
Cancel Human Anatomy Atlas Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Human Anatomy Atlas via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Human Anatomy Atlas. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Human Anatomy Atlas
Cancel Human Anatomy Atlas via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Human Anatomy Atlas via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Human Anatomy Atlas's Website
Another way of canceling Human Anatomy Atlas subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Human Anatomy Atlas app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.skyscape.com/product/netters-atlas-of-human-anatomy and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Human Anatomy Atlas App
The only anatomy atlas illustrated by physicians, Atlas of Human Anatomy, brings you world-renowned, exquisitely clear views of the human body with a clinical perspective. DESCRIPTION In addition to the famous work of Dr. Frank Netter, you’ll also find nearly 100 paintings by Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, one of today’s foremost medical illustrators. Together, these two uniquely talented physician-artists highlight the most clinically relevant views of the human body. In addition, more than 50 carefully selected radiologic images help bridge illustrated anatomy to living anatomy as seen in everyday practice. Key Features - Over 500 beautifully colored and easily understood illustrations, it teaches the complete human body with unsurpassed clarity and accuracy. - Region-by-region coverage, including Muscle Table appendices at the end of each section. - Large, clear illustrations with comprehensive labels not only of major structures, but also of those with important relationships. - Radiographs, computed tomographic (CT) images, CT angiograms, and magnetic resonance (MR) images - Associates normal anatomy with an application of that knowledge in a clinical setting - Offers a strong selection of imaging to show you what is happening three dimensionally in the human body, the way you see it in practice - Separate groups of illustrations are devoted to anatomy and imaging - head and neck, back and spinal cord, thorax, abdomen, pelvis and perineum, upper and lower limb New to This...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app