How to Cancel 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "5 M Emergency Medicine Consult".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "5 M Emergency Medicine Consult" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult will now be canceled.
Cancel 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult
Cancel 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult's Website
Another way of canceling 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.skyscape.com/product/5-minute-infectious-diseases-consult and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About 5 M Emergency Medicine Consult App
"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App purchase required to unlock all content. 600+ clinical problems. Diagnoses from pre-hospital to disposition stage. Treatment guidelines & references. Built-in medical calculators. FULL DESCRIPTION: Rosen & Barkin’s 5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult pulls together up-to-date and evidence-based practice guidelines for easy use in a busy emergency department. Brief layout with bullet-friendly, clutter-free topics, you can quickly decipher the information you need to confirm your diagnosis, order tests, manage treatment and more! KEY FEATURES * Features new information—based on the latest practice guidelines and theoretical developments—and new approaches to diagnosis and management. * Designed for integrating into your practice—in an urgent care setting with patients or during downtime between patients or meetings. * Covers over 600 disease and condition topics, such as bleeding, orthopedic injuries, gastric conditions, domestic violence and more. * Suitable for all practitioners, nurses, physician assitaants, students, and residents in an emergency room setting. ISBN 10: 1496392957 ISBN 13: 978-1496392954 SUBSCRIPTION : Please purchase a yearly auto-renewing subscription to receive content access and available updates. Yearly auto-renewing payments- $79.99 Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. Initial purchase includes a 1-year subscription...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app