How To Cancel JUMP PAINT by MediBang Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of JUMP PAINT by MediBang and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your JUMP PAINT by MediBang subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your JUMP PAINT by MediBang subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on JUMP PAINT website
- Alternatives to JUMP PAINT by MediBang
Cancel JUMP PAINT by MediBang Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel JUMP PAINT by MediBang subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on JUMP PAINT by MediBang.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling JUMP PAINT by MediBang subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel JUMP PAINT by MediBang subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the JUMP PAINT by MediBang store JUMP PAINT by MediBanglication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel JUMP PAINT by MediBang Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "JUMP PAINT by MediBang" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to JUMP PAINT will now be canceled.
Cancel JUMP PAINT by MediBang Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to JUMP PAINT by MediBang via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see JUMP PAINT by MediBang. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from JUMP PAINT
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel JUMP PAINT by MediBang Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting JUMP PAINT by MediBang via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on JUMP PAINT by MediBang's Website
An alternate way of canceling JUMP PAINT by MediBang subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the JUMP PAINT by MediBang app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://medibangpaint.com/jumppaint/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About JUMP PAINT by MediBang App
■A completely free app for creating official Weekly Shonen Jump manga and illustrations!! G-pens, Mapping Pens, Tones and Backgrounds are all free to use!! ■Practice with your favorite manga by using past and present Jump serialized pieces!! Full of secrets from past and present Jump authors like One Piece's Eiichiro Oda and My Hero Academia's Kohei Horikoshi!! ■Learn techniques on how to create a manga from Jump's editorial department!! Loads of lessons on story, character creation and dialogue!! ■You can also enter Jump contests!! The app will give you information on each contes...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app