How to Cancel OM CHANTING
Published by Self Healing
Guides: Contact app | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Learn how to cancel OM CHANTING subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel OM CHANTING Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "OM CHANTING".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "OM CHANTING" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel OM CHANTING Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "OM CHANTING" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to OM CHANTING will now be canceled.
Cancel OM CHANTING Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "OM CHANTING" or "Self Healing" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from OM CHANTING
Cancel OM CHANTING via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, you can directly ask OM CHANTING customer service to cancel your subscription using the form below:
Cancel Subscription Directly on OM CHANTING's Website
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About OM CHANTING App
Om chanting meditation for Chakras healing from Muladhara to Sahasrara with timer and meditative, relaxing music in the background. Binaural beats of alpha and beta frequencies are also included. This app is ideal for Kunkalini Yoga practice and Chakra meditation, relaxation or fall asleep.
Reported Cancelation Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!
Search for another app