How to Cancel GIF Maker, GIF Editor
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your GIF Maker, GIF Editor subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your GIF Maker, GIF Editor subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel GIF Maker, GIF Editor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel GIF Maker, GIF Editor subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "GIF Maker, GIF Editor".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling GIF Maker, GIF Editor subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel GIF Maker, GIF Editor subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel GIF Maker, GIF Editor Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "GIF Maker, GIF Editor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to GIF Maker, GIF Editor will now be canceled.
Cancel GIF Maker, GIF Editor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to GIF Maker, GIF Editor via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see GIF Maker, GIF Editor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from GIF Maker, GIF Editor
Cancel GIF Maker, GIF Editor via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting GIF Maker, GIF Editor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on GIF Maker, GIF Editor's Website
Another way of canceling GIF Maker, GIF Editor subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the GIF Maker, GIF Editor app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://zatashimalab.github.io/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About GIF Maker, GIF Editor App
GIF Maker, all in one powerful GIF application. You can now create and edit animated GIF in your style, without a watermark, and in high quality. It's easy to use, has a beautiful and clear interface, but still provides powerful tools and rich features. Dark and light themes are supported also. GIF is created from images, video, camera, screen recording, and animated GIF. Support the most popular video and image formats such as PNG, JPEG, MP4, MPEG, FLV, 3GP... The application’s interface is easy to use and friendly for everyone. Support up to 22 languages: English, Français, Español, Italian, 대한민국, 中文, 日本語, Deutsche, हिंदी, Pусский, Tiếng Việt, Português, Ελληνικά, Bahasa, Türk, ไทย, Polski, Dansk, Suomen kiel, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska Features: GIF Maker & Editor: Convert a video clip to a GIF image. Combine multiple images into one GIF image. Take a video with your camera and convert it to a GIF image. Record screen video and convert to GIF. Create and edit your animated GIF easily, fast, smooth with a ton of features: crop, resize, speed, emoji, handwriting, filters, trim, sticker, undo, redo… Up to 400 images and 50 frames per second are supported. Saving your modification as a high-quality GIF or video with no watermark. Compress GIF: Reduce the file size of GIF with multiple quality options to share smaller GIF or animated images. GIF to Video: With three clicks, you can convert a GIF to a video of the same quality and resolution...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app