How To Cancel Turkey's Weather Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Turkey's Weather and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Turkey's Weather subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Turkey's Weather subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Turkey s Weather website
- Alternatives to Turkey's Weather
Cancel Turkey's Weather Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Turkey's Weather subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Turkey's Weather".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Turkey's Weather subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Turkey's Weather subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Turkey's Weather Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Turkey's Weather" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Turkey s Weather will now be canceled.
Cancel Turkey's Weather Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Turkey's Weather via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Turkey's Weather. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Turkey s Weather
Cancel Turkey's Weather Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Turkey's Weather via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Turkey's Weather's Website
Another way of canceling Turkey's Weather subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Turkey's Weather app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://havadurumu.cihanyeter.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Turkey's Weather App
The purpose of the application is to provide you with the best weather forecast in detail. You can try this new application and give it a chance! Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 14 days. Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, UV index, humidity, pressure, temperature and feels like temperature. Fast, beautiful and simple to use. - Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar - Great widgets for your home screen - Long time weather forecast. up to 14 days of weather forecast - You can reach the weather forecast for your exact locatio...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app