How To Cancel ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ZYRTEC website
- Alternatives to ZYRTEC® AllergyCast®
Cancel ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ZYRTEC® AllergyCast®".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ZYRTEC® AllergyCast®" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ZYRTEC will now be canceled.
Cancel ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ZYRTEC® AllergyCast®. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ZYRTEC
Cancel ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ZYRTEC® AllergyCast®'s Website
Another way of canceling ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.ccc-consumercarecenter.com/universal-contact-us/us-zyrtec-ucu/www.zyrtec.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® App
Wondering how today’s allergy forecast will affect your seasonal allergies? Are your seasonal allergies so bad that you always check the pollen count and allergy map before you head out? Muddle no more! The Zyrtec® AllergyCast® app helps take the guesswork out of managing your allergies. Our new symptom prediction technology calculates how severe your symptoms may feel so you can prepare for each day. How Personal Allergy Impact Works When you first download the app, we’ll provide you with the pollen level in your area based on your zip code. Each day for 5 days, you’ll track your sym...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app