How to Cancel Maybank2E
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Maybank2E subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Maybank2E subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Maybank2E Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Maybank2E subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Maybank2E".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Maybank2E subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Maybank2E subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Maybank2E Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Maybank2E" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Maybank2E will now be canceled.
Cancel Maybank2E Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Maybank2E via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Maybank2E. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Maybank2E
Cancel Maybank2E via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Maybank2E via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Maybank2E's Website
Another way of canceling Maybank2E subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Maybank2E app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.Maybank2E.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Maybank2E App
Maybank Regional Cash Management customers are now able to use the new Maybank2E on Android devices. With interactive graphic displays, it will help you to visualize your company’s finances, plan your working capital and execute your tasks on the go. Maybank2E Mobile Banking features include the following: *Portfolio* - Customers can view their company account portfolios which cover Deposits, Liabilities, Investment and Trade Finance services - Access to your linked Maybank accounts—check balances, view recent activity, view key ratios, and more *Tasklist* -Authorise transactions on the go. *Others* - Guide - Rates - Contact Us - FAQ Note : Compatible with Android Phone and Tablet version 2.2, 2.3, 3 and 4. Simply logon to www.maybank2e.com or email us at: Malaysia: [email protected] Singapore: [email protected] Philippines: [email protected] China: [email protected] Hong Kong: [email protected]
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app