How to Cancel MaterialX
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your MaterialX - Android Material Design UI subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your MaterialX - Android Material Design UI subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel MaterialX Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MaterialX - Android Material Design UI subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MaterialX - Android Material Design UI".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MaterialX - Android Material Design UI subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MaterialX - Android Material Design UI subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MaterialX Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MaterialX - Android Material Design UI" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MaterialX will now be canceled.
Cancel MaterialX Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MaterialX - Android Material Design UI via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MaterialX - Android Material Design UI. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MaterialX
Cancel MaterialX via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MaterialX - Android Material Design UI via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on MaterialX's Website
Another way of canceling MaterialX - Android Material Design UI subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MaterialX - Android Material Design UI app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://dream-space.web.id/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MaterialX - Android Material Design UI App
Our main mission is to give android developer reference for material design implementation based on Design Guideline from google https://material.io/guidelines/components/. Most of UI problem today is hard to convert UI design concept into native source code. So we try to explore and research android material design UI as similar as its guidelines design. We bring Material design to the next level. This UI template ready to use and support your projects, you can pick some part you like and implement it into your code. All folder, file name, class name variable and function method is well organized and well named make this template easy to reuse and customize. Purchase Source Code : https://codecanyon.net/item/materialx-android-material-design-ui-components-10/20482674
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app