How to Cancel Greater Texas FCU
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Greater Texas FCU subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Greater Texas FCU subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Greater Texas FCU Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Greater Texas FCU subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Greater Texas FCU".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Greater Texas FCU subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Greater Texas FCU subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Greater Texas FCU Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Greater Texas FCU" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Greater Texas FCU will now be canceled.
Cancel Greater Texas FCU Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Greater Texas FCU via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Greater Texas FCU. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Greater Texas FCU
Cancel Greater Texas FCU via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Greater Texas FCU via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Greater Texas FCU's Website
Another way of canceling Greater Texas FCU subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Greater Texas FCU app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.gtfcu.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Greater Texas FCU App
What’s New • New design • Side expand menu • Pay another credit union member feature • Locate a CO-OP Shared Branch or ATM near you • Displays current and available balances • New “Loans” icon directs you to all lending products with the ability to apply online faster With Greater Texas Federal Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App you can safely and securely access your accounts anytime, anywhere. Our mobile app is FREE and allows you to: • View your account balance(s) • View account activity • Transfer funds between your Greater Texas FCU accounts • Remotely deposit checks • View cleared checks • Locate a branch or ATM • Contact our Customer Service • Share our app with friends and family More features are coming soon! Security Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe. Contact Us You can contact us at 800-749-9732 if you have any questions about the Greater Texas Federal Credit Union Mobile App or the self-service registration process. Greater Texas Federal Credit Union is an Equal Housing Lender and Federally Insured by NCUA.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app