How To Cancel CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on CleverBook website
- Alternatives to CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15
Cancel CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 store CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to CleverBook will now be canceled.
Cancel CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from CleverBook
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15's Website
An alternate way of canceling CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://abfc5fdce.app-ads-txt.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About CleverBook for Minecraft 1.15 App
CleverBook is the most comprehensive guide for Minecraft and offers everything a player needs. It offers quick access to information about every block, recipe and much more content of the popular indie pc game "Minecraft" by Mojang. CleverBook is your first-choice companion app if you need help surviving in your own world or with friends on a multiplayer server. Features: • Information about every single block/item • Mobs, biomes, enchantments, potions, redstone circuits, commands, advancements and more • Search functionality and filters • Server list to check your favorite servers...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app