How To Cancel SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Su website
- Alternatives to SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share
Cancel SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share store SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Sharelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Su will now be canceled.
Cancel SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Su
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share's Website
An alternate way of canceling SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://superbe.am/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share App
SuperBeam 5.0 is the easiest, fastest and most secure way to share large files between your devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key. No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2020 already! Features: • Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct. • Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning. • Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface. • Share single or multiple file...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app