How To Cancel mail.com mail Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of mail.com mail and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your mail.com mail subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your mail.com mail subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on mail com mail website
- Alternatives to mail.com mail
Cancel mail.com mail Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel mail.com mail subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on mail.com mail.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling mail.com mail subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel mail.com mail subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the mail.com mail store mail.com maillication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel mail.com mail Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "mail.com mail" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to mail com mail will now be canceled.
Cancel mail.com mail Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to mail.com mail via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see mail.com mail. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from mail com mail
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel mail.com mail Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting mail.com mail via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on mail.com mail's Website
An alternate way of canceling mail.com mail subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the mail.com mail app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.mail.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About mail.com mail App
mail.com Mail App - A Truly Mobile Email Experience Speed, convenience, protection and power. Now you can bring all the great benefits of your mail.com webmail account to your Android device with our official mail app. Enjoy 24/7 access to your inbox wherever you are—view your entire list of contacts, check your mails and reply to messages all from the comfort of your smartphone. Experience real email mobility with the mail.com free mail app for Android. Features overview of the mail.com mail app: - Available on all Android devices - Powerful protection thanks to encryption security t...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app