How To Cancel Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Music Maker JAM website
- Alternatives to Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer
Cancel Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer store Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Music Maker JAM will now be canceled.
Cancel Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Music Maker JAM
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer's Website
An alternate way of canceling Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.justaddmusic.net/en/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Music Maker JAM - Beat & Loop Mixer App
We make music creation easy! Pick from thousands of studio-quality audio loops, beats and samples - to remix your own music track. Once your sound is complete, share it instantly with a worldwide audience. Voted as one of the best music making apps for a reason: ► FEATURES • Remix FREE / premium audio loops from our store. • Add vocals to your track on top of studio-quality beats. • Acquire FREE virtual currency to buy even more loops. • Apply FREE / pro FX & harmony features to your beats. • Record your own track and instantly share it with fans. ► UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES • Cho...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Please can u help me as I can't access any of my mix packs or tracks and when I tried to log in it keeps logging me in as someone called apollo!! My username was hellboy and my email address is [email protected] and my name is Rob Leighton-Trusk. I have been using MMJ for ages and have bought absolutely loads of mix packs and made loads of tracks but I can't access any if it at all! Please help resolve this issue as soon as possible. Kind regards Rob
— by Rob Leighton-Trusk on Feb 18 2021
Search for another app