How To Cancel Battery Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Battery and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Battery subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Battery subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Battery website
- Alternatives to Battery
Cancel Battery Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Battery subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Battery".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Battery subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Battery subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Battery Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Battery" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Battery will now be canceled.
Cancel Battery Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Battery via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Battery. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Battery
Cancel Battery Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Battery via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Battery's Website
Another way of canceling Battery subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Battery app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://macropinch.com/battery/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Battery App
Battery indicates the battery charge level of your device. Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver. With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web. There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical. We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app