How To Cancel Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cardiograph website
- Alternatives to Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter
Cancel Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cardiograph will now be canceled.
Cancel Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cardiograph
Cancel Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter's Website
Another way of canceling Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://macropinch.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter App
Cardiograph is an application which measures your heart rate. You can save your results for future reference and keep track of multiple people with individual profiles. Cardiograph uses your device's built-in camera or dedicated sensor to calculate your heart's rhythm - the same approach used by professional medical equipment! ✓ Measure your heart rate It's never been easier to know what your heart rate is! Without any external hardware, just using the built-in camera/sensor of your smartphone or tablet, you can get accurate readings almost instantly. ✓ Know how fast your heart is...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app