How to Cancel M1 | Investing & Banking
Learn how to cancel M1 | Investing & Banking subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel M1 | Investing & Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "M1 | Investing & Banking".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "M1 | Investing & Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel M1 | Investing & Banking Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "M1 | Investing & Banking" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to M1 | Investing & Banking will now be canceled.
Cancel M1 | Investing & Banking Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "M1 | Investing & Banking" or "M1 Finance" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from M1 | Investing & Banking
Cancel M1 | Investing & Banking via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on M1 | Investing & Banking's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.m1finance.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About M1 | Investing & Banking App
You can now invest in cryptocurrency and stocks commission-free, borrow money at low rates, and transfer money in one automated platform with M1 Finance. AUTOMATED INVESTING •Buy stocks and ETFs to build a long-term, customized investment plan with Pies •Use pre-built portfolios, ‘Expert Pies,’ designed for investing goals like retirement •Invest in companies that share your values with Community Pies •Invest as little as $1 with fractional shares •Invest with an individual, joint, retirement, trust, or custodial investing account BORROW MARGIN AT LOW RATES •Borrow margin at just 8.00%, or 6.50% with M1 Plus* •Borrow up to 40% of your portfolio’s value •Access funds and get liquidity without selling securities TRANSFER MONEY •Transfer money once or automatically on a schedule •With M1 Plus, set up custom, automated rules with Smart Transfers INVEST FOR THE LONG TERM WITH OUR FINANCE APP •Invest personal capital for your investing values, risk tolerance, diversification, retirement, and more with Expert Pies •One-click rebalancing adjusts your investments to your investing strategies •Invest in crypto, stocks and ETF’s using the right strategy for your time horizon, risk tolerance, and goals. DIGITAL CHECKING ACCOUNTS •Earn up to 1%** cash back on Visa® debit card purchases with M1 Plus •Earn 3.30% APY† on your checking account with M1 Plus •Get paychecks up to 2 days early†† CREDIT CARD •Earn and reinvest cash back as you like with the Owner’s Rewards Card. Get standard rewards of 1.5%, or earn 1.5-10% with M1 Plus.*** SAVE •In 2023, M1 will be offering a high-yield savings account where M1 Plus¹ users will earn 4.5% APY² on their cash. This will be an FDIC-insured account offered by B2 Bank National Association³. CRYPTO •M1 Finance now offers investing in cryptocurrencies, including BTC and ETH. You can now make Crypto part of your long-term investing strategy, invest automatically in custom pies, commission-free. •Invest in cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, ADA and SOL •Invest automatically in custom crypto Pies, commission-free •Rebalance your crypto Pies easily •Secure crypto storage with custodial wallets powered by Apex Crypto ACCOUNT PROTECTION •M1 Invest Brokerage products and services are offered by M1 Finance LLC, Member of SIPC. •M1 Spend checking accounts may be insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC Additional DISCLOSURES For full list of fees visit M1 Fee Schedule at https://m1.com/legal/disclosures/misc-fees/ See important disclosures in the final screenshot above or visit https://m1.com/legal/disclosures/ ††Early Direct Deposit is dependent on your payroll provider. M1 refers to M1 Holdings Inc., and its affiliates. M1 Holdings is a technology company offering a range of financial products and services through its wholly-owned, separate but affiliated operating subsidiaries, M1 Finance LLC and M1 Spend LLC. Must be 18+ and US resident to open an account. M1 Plus is an annual membership that confers benefits for products and services offered by M1 Finance LLC and M1 Spend LLC, each a separate, affiliated, and wholly-owned operating subsidiary of M1 Holdings Inc. "M1" refers to M1 Holdings Inc., and its affiliates. Brokerage products and services are not FDIC insured, not bank guaranteed, and may lose value. M1 Finance LLC, Member FINRA / SIPC. Investing in cryptocurrency comes with significant risk. Cryptocurrencies are not FDIC or SIPC insured. For relevant disclosures and risks, visit m1.com/crypto-disclosures All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. © Copyright 2023 M1 Holdings Inc. App distributed by: M1 Finance LLC; 200 N LaSalle St., Ste. 800; Chicago, IL 60601; United States
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app