How To Cancel BABEL: International Chat & Dating Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of BABEL: International Chat & Dating and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BABEL: International Chat & Dating subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your BABEL: International Chat & Dating subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BABEL website
- Alternatives to BABEL: International Chat & Dating
Cancel BABEL: International Chat & Dating Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel BABEL: International Chat & Dating subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on BABEL: International Chat & Dating.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling BABEL: International Chat & Dating subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel BABEL: International Chat & Dating subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the BABEL: International Chat & Dating store BABEL: International Chat & Datinglication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel BABEL: International Chat & Dating Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "BABEL: International Chat & Dating" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BABEL will now be canceled.
Cancel BABEL: International Chat & Dating Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BABEL: International Chat & Dating via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BABEL: International Chat & Dating. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BABEL
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel BABEL: International Chat & Dating Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BABEL: International Chat & Dating via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BABEL: International Chat & Dating's Website
An alternate way of canceling BABEL: International Chat & Dating subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the BABEL: International Chat & Dating app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.babel.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About BABEL: International Chat & Dating App
BABEL : the only dating app without borders New : • Call the other connected users anonymously. Your mobile number will never be disclosed. • Send all your messages as high priority. • Receive message delivery and read reports. • Chat without advertising ► FAST AND EASY INTERNATIONAL DATING BABEL offers you direct access to singles worldwide. More than 25 000 people log on BABEL every day for dialogue and exchange with men and women from all backgrounds. ► A FREE APP FOR ALL SINGLES Whatever your situation, all profiles are welcome to socialize on BABEL ! To pro...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app