How To Cancel Assistive Touch iOS 13 Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Assistive Touch iOS 13 and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Assistive Touch iOS 13 subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Assistive Touch iOS 13 subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Assistive Touch iOS 13 website
- Alternatives to Assistive Touch iOS 13
Cancel Assistive Touch iOS 13 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Assistive Touch iOS 13 subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Assistive Touch iOS 13.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Assistive Touch iOS 13 subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Assistive Touch iOS 13 subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Assistive Touch iOS 13 store Assistive Touch iOS 13lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Assistive Touch iOS 13 Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Assistive Touch iOS 13" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Assistive Touch iOS 13 will now be canceled.
Cancel Assistive Touch iOS 13 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Assistive Touch iOS 13 via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Assistive Touch iOS 13. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Assistive Touch iOS 13
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Assistive Touch iOS 13 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Assistive Touch iOS 13 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Assistive Touch iOS 13's Website
An alternate way of canceling Assistive Touch iOS 13 subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Assistive Touch iOS 13 app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.luutinhit.blogspot.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Assistive Touch iOS 13 App
NOTE: DON'T REPORT BUGS, SUGGESTION NEW FEATURES VIA COMMENT AND RATE. PLEASE REQUEST BUG FIX AND IMPLEMENT NEW FEATURES VIA EMAIL [email protected] "This app uses the Device Administrator permission." It is necessary and used only for locking the device when you use feature turn off the screen. You need to enable Administration before it can be used that feature. To uninstall the app, please open my app and click the "Uninstall" button. "This app uses Accessibility services." It is necessary and used only to perform a global action. For example going back, going home, opening...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app