How to Cancel LuLu Money
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your LuLu Money - Money Transfer subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your LuLu Money - Money Transfer subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel LuLu Money Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel LuLu Money - Money Transfer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "LuLu Money - Money Transfer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling LuLu Money - Money Transfer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel LuLu Money - Money Transfer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel LuLu Money Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "LuLu Money - Money Transfer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to LuLu Money will now be canceled.
Cancel LuLu Money Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to LuLu Money - Money Transfer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see LuLu Money - Money Transfer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from LuLu Money
Cancel LuLu Money via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting LuLu Money - Money Transfer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on LuLu Money's Website
Another way of canceling LuLu Money - Money Transfer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the LuLu Money - Money Transfer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.luluexchange.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About LuLu Money - Money Transfer App
The All new Lulu Money APP brings you more features and convenience than ever before. Join the family of over 5 million customers who have trusted us for their global payment needs. With more services under one roof than any other APP of its kind, Lulu Money is your one stop payment shop Cheap, instant and reliable money transfer and payment service- Send money to bank accounts in over 100+ countries instantly Send cash to global cash pick up agents and banks; in 100+ countries, with over 500k plus pick up locations Calculate best exchange rates Check Forex rates Create and share your transfer stories Track your transactions real time Get total control over your notifications Chat with YAMIE, our friendly AI Bot for all your queries Locate nearest branches and get directions Pay using a wide range of free payment options Easy and free sign up with online verification process in select countries Send money in just a few steps Sign up for the service Complete the KYC process Choose/Add your recipient Calculate the Amount you wish to send Pay with the option you prefer. That's it! Lulu money is regulated by Central banks in over 8 countries. The safety of your money is our primary objective and our excellent track record over the last 10 years is a testimony to this. Experience the new us. Lulu Money Anytime, Anywhere- Lulu Money Logo in blue screen. Send money from: United Arab Emirates- AED (UAE Dirham), Kuwait- KWD (Kuwaiti Dinar), Bahrain- BHD (Bahraini Dinar), Qatar...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app