How To Cancel Wedding Salon Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Wedding Salon and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Wedding Salon subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Wedding Salon subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Wedding Salon website
- Alternatives to Wedding Salon
Cancel Wedding Salon Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Wedding Salon subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Wedding Salon".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Wedding Salon subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Wedding Salon subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Wedding Salon Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Wedding Salon" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Wedding Salon will now be canceled.
Cancel Wedding Salon Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Wedding Salon via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Wedding Salon. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Wedding Salon
Cancel Wedding Salon Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Wedding Salon via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Wedding Salon's Website
Another way of canceling Wedding Salon subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Wedding Salon app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://libiitech.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Wedding Salon App
Can you help these adorable girls get ready for their big day? Start with a soothing spa treatment to make sure her hair and skin is clean and clear. Next, help her do her make up. Lastly pick out the perfect wedding dress with jewelry to match! Make this a dream wedding! ** Features ** - Spa Section - Makeup Section - Dress up Section - 4 models from different continents to choose - Different hair style to choose - Experiment with dozens of different lipsticks, eyes, eye-shadow, hair color and much more. - Lots of Dresses for the best day. - Huge variety of party item...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app