How To Cancel Mermaid Salon Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Mermaid Salon and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Mermaid Salon subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Mermaid Salon subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Mermaid Salon website
- Alternatives to Mermaid Salon
Cancel Mermaid Salon Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Mermaid Salon subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Mermaid Salon".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Mermaid Salon subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Mermaid Salon subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Mermaid Salon Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Mermaid Salon" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mermaid Salon will now be canceled.
Cancel Mermaid Salon Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mermaid Salon via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mermaid Salon. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mermaid Salon
Cancel Mermaid Salon Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mermaid Salon via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Mermaid Salon's Website
Another way of canceling Mermaid Salon subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Mermaid Salon app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://libii.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Mermaid Salon App
Mermaid is such a magic word, it exists in almost every girl’s dream! Mermaids, they are so romantic and fantastic, so that everyone wants to have a look at them during their lifetimes. Today, we will make your dream come true, for our new app ------ Mermaid Salon finally comes!!! If you want to dress her up , and make her the most beautiful one in the world, you will feel so excited to see our Mermaid Salon! How To Play: Start with a soothing spa to make sure her hair and skin are flawless. Next, help her choose a hair style, eye color and put the makeup on. Then, assist her to select a...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app