How To Cancel Little Girl Salon Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Little Girl Salon and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Little Girl Salon subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Little Girl Salon subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Little Girl Salon website
- Alternatives to Little Girl Salon
Cancel Little Girl Salon Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Little Girl Salon subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Little Girl Salon".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Little Girl Salon subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Little Girl Salon subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Little Girl Salon Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Little Girl Salon" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Little Girl Salon will now be canceled.
Cancel Little Girl Salon Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Little Girl Salon via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Little Girl Salon. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Little Girl Salon
Cancel Little Girl Salon Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Little Girl Salon via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Little Girl Salon's Website
Another way of canceling Little Girl Salon subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Little Girl Salon app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://libiitech.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Little Girl Salon App
Young sweeties, here we have a big surprise for you!!! Our new app, Little Girl Salon finally comes, compared of dressing up princess, star or fairy, this app is more related and close to your real daily life, here you can make up and dress up a cute little girl just like yourself. You’ll have so many beautiful balloons, pretty toys, and your dreaming pets will accompany you all along. In this app, we have all the products customized for little girls, no matter the colorful dresses, tops, skirts, or the cute shoes, handbags or some other girly things, believe us, when you see them, you may che...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app