How To Cancel Halloween Salon Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Halloween Salon and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Halloween Salon subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Halloween Salon subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Halloween Salon website
- Alternatives to Halloween Salon
Cancel Halloween Salon Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Halloween Salon subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Halloween Salon".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Halloween Salon subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Halloween Salon subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Halloween Salon Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Halloween Salon" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Halloween Salon will now be canceled.
Cancel Halloween Salon Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Halloween Salon via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Halloween Salon. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Halloween Salon
Cancel Halloween Salon Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Halloween Salon via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Halloween Salon's Website
Another way of canceling Halloween Salon subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Halloween Salon app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://libiitech.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Halloween Salon App
Dear girls, every year do you expect the date “ October 31”? Are you crazy about Costume Parties, haunted house, trick-or-treat, or some other celebrating ways? If your answer is Yes, and you have such a deep feeling about these celebrations on that day, you’ll absolutely cheer for Libii’s new app ----- Halloween Salon, this is our big surprise for you to welcome the upcoming festival! This day is usually celebrated among family, friends, even co-workers in many different ways, but the most popular tradition is holding a large costume party at October 31’s night! So, when the “Costume Party”...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app