How To Cancel SHAREit - Transfer & Share Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SHAREit - Transfer & Share and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SHAREit - Transfer & Share subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SHAREit - Transfer & Share subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SHAREit website
- Alternatives to SHAREit - Transfer & Share
Cancel SHAREit - Transfer & Share Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SHAREit - Transfer & Share subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SHAREit - Transfer & Share".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SHAREit - Transfer & Share subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SHAREit - Transfer & Share subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SHAREit - Transfer & Share Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SHAREit - Transfer & Share" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SHAREit will now be canceled.
Cancel SHAREit - Transfer & Share Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SHAREit - Transfer & Share via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SHAREit - Transfer & Share. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SHAREit
Cancel SHAREit - Transfer & Share Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SHAREit - Transfer & Share via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SHAREit - Transfer & Share's Website
Another way of canceling SHAREit - Transfer & Share subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SHAREit - Transfer & Share app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.ushareit.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SHAREit - Transfer & Share App
SHAREit, excellent sharing app with fast cross-platform transfer speed & free online feeds including movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs. SHAREit also added powerful media player, which helps you manage & enjoy your own videos and music. ► Fastest in the World 200 times faster than Bluetooth, the highest speed goes up to 20M/s. Transfer files without losing quality. ► Transfer All Types of Files Photos, videos, music, installed apps and any other files. ► Infinite Online Videos HD & Selective, Offline watching, Continuously updated ► Excellent Video Player Support almost a...
Reported Cancelation Issues
i just want to unsubscribe my monthly shareit premium through my gcash. using my apple cellphone. thanks
— by noli felipe on May 08 2021
Search for another app