How To Cancel Status Saver Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Status Saver and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Status Saver subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Status Saver subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Status Saver website
- Alternatives to Status Saver
Cancel Status Saver Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Status Saver subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Status Saver".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Status Saver subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Status Saver subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Status Saver Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Status Saver" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Status Saver will now be canceled.
Cancel Status Saver Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Status Saver via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Status Saver. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Status Saver
Cancel Status Saver Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Status Saver via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Status Saver's Website
Another way of canceling Status Saver subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Status Saver app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.lazygeniouz.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Status Saver App
Loved a Friend's Status? Well, You are at the Right App page 😉 How to Use? 1 - Check the Desired Status/Story... 2 - Open Status Saver, Click on any Image or Video to View... 3 - Click the Save Button... OR 1 - Check the Desired Status/Story... 2 - Hold on a Status to Enable Multi Selection, 3 - Select "Save" from the Toolbar Menu! The Status Image/Video is Instantly saved to your Gallery! 😉😃 The Only App in the Store which shows you Statuses from 4 Different Apps/Environments! They include - 1) Normal Statuses, 2) G.B Statuses, 3) Business Statuses, 4) Normal St...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app