How To Cancel Photo Studio Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Photo Studio and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Photo Studio subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Photo Studio subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Photo Studio website
- Alternatives to Photo Studio
Cancel Photo Studio Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Photo Studio subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Photo Studio".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Photo Studio subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Photo Studio subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Photo Studio Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Photo Studio" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Photo Studio will now be canceled.
Cancel Photo Studio Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Photo Studio via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Photo Studio. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Photo Studio
Cancel Photo Studio Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Photo Studio via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Photo Studio's Website
Another way of canceling Photo Studio subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Photo Studio app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.kvadgroup.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Photo Studio App
Photo Studio is a powerful multifunctional photo editing application for photographers of any level. It contains the vast editing kit of tools for basic and advanced retouching of your photos. Make each your shot a perfect complete art-work using a wide range of effects, filters, text editing and color enhancement tools and a lot of other ready-to-use features. Main features: 1. More than 200 unique filters, amazing special effects, a big collection of picture-in-picture effects, rich set of various frames for any event of your life, huge amount of stickers, textures, shapes and correcti...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app