How To Cancel KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on KptnCook website
- Alternatives to KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking
Cancel KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking store KptnCook - recipes and healthy cookinglication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to KptnCook will now be canceled.
Cancel KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from KptnCook
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking's Website
An alternate way of canceling KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.kptncook.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About KptnCook - recipes and healthy cooking App
🥕“What are you cooking today?" With our free recipe app you get daily changing healthy recipes that you can cook in less than 30 min. In 2018, the app was awarded with a Design Award from Google 🏆 and has already been downloaded by more than 1 million users. Try it out! We have the following features on board for you:⚓ ✔ 3 delicious recipes for quick cooking, every day ✔ Varied recipes from vegan to fish to low carb ✔ Step-by-step photo tutorials to make sure each dish is foolproof ✔ Save your favorite recipes in your personal list to cook them later ✔ Quickly find the right dish...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app