How To Cancel KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook website
- Alternatives to KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook
Cancel KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook will now be canceled.
Cancel KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook
Cancel KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook's Website
Another way of canceling KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://keeptruckin.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook App
KeepTruckin is the highest rated Electronic Logbook App and ELD system, used by over 500,000 drivers and 40,000 companies! The KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook App lets you record your Hours of Service on your smartphone or tablet -- a FREE electronic log. KeepTruckin is fully compliant with FMCSA and DOT regulations. ELD COMPLIANT LOGBOOK Simply connect the KeepTruckin App to the KeepTruckin ELD hardware device via Bluetooth or USB to comply with the ELD mandate. PROACTIVE VIOLATION ALERTS KeepTruckin alerts you if you are running out of driving time so you can avoid Hours of Servi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app