How To Cancel Keepers Child Safety Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Keepers Child Safety and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Keepers Child Safety subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Keepers Child Safety subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Kee website
- Alternatives to Keepers Child Safety
Cancel Keepers Child Safety Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Keepers Child Safety subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Keepers Child Safety".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Keepers Child Safety subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Keepers Child Safety subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Keepers Child Safety Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Keepers Child Safety" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Kee will now be canceled.
Cancel Keepers Child Safety Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Keepers Child Safety via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Keepers Child Safety. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Kee
Cancel Keepers Child Safety Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Keepers Child Safety via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Keepers Child Safety's Website
Another way of canceling Keepers Child Safety subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Keepers Child Safety app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.keeperschildsafety.net/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Keepers Child Safety App
Don’t let your kid become a statistic! Keepers is an easy to use parental control app that helps you build a safe, healthy digital experience for your families. Keepers monitors texts and social media platforms on your kids’ phones and immediately alerts you about any suspicious behavior including cyberbullying, harassment and other online risks. Unlike other parental control apps, Keepers prioritizes your kid's privacy by only displaying texts that have been identified as suspicious. Why use Keepers? Save time and peace of mind - Say goodbye to manually reviewing texts across differ...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app