How To Cancel Keepers Child Safety Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Keepers Child Safety and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Keepers Child Safety subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Keepers Child Safety subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Kee website
- Alternatives to Keepers Child Safety
Cancel Keepers Child Safety Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Keepers Child Safety subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Keepers Child Safety.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Keepers Child Safety subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Keepers Child Safety subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Keepers Child Safety store Keepers Child Safetylication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Keepers Child Safety Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Keepers Child Safety" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Kee will now be canceled.
Cancel Keepers Child Safety Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Keepers Child Safety via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Keepers Child Safety. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Kee
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Keepers Child Safety Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Keepers Child Safety via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Keepers Child Safety's Website
An alternate way of canceling Keepers Child Safety subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Keepers Child Safety app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.keeperschildsafety.net/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Keepers Child Safety App
Don’t let your kid become a statistic! Keepers is an easy to use parental control app that helps you build a safe, healthy digital experience for your families. Keepers monitors texts and social media platforms on your kids’ phones and immediately alerts you about any suspicious behavior including cyberbullying, harassment and other online risks. Unlike other parental control apps, Keepers prioritizes your kid's privacy by only displaying texts that have been identified as suspicious. Why use Keepers? Save time and peace of mind - Say goodbye to manually reviewing texts across differ...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app