How To Cancel SumUp - Credit Card Reader Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SumUp - Credit Card Reader and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SumUp - Credit Card Reader subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SumUp - Credit Card Reader subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SumUp website
- Alternatives to SumUp - Credit Card Reader
Cancel SumUp - Credit Card Reader Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SumUp - Credit Card Reader subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SumUp - Credit Card Reader".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SumUp - Credit Card Reader subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SumUp - Credit Card Reader subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SumUp - Credit Card Reader Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SumUp - Credit Card Reader" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SumUp will now be canceled.
Cancel SumUp - Credit Card Reader Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SumUp - Credit Card Reader via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SumUp - Credit Card Reader. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SumUp
Cancel SumUp - Credit Card Reader Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SumUp - Credit Card Reader via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SumUp - Credit Card Reader's Website
Another way of canceling SumUp - Credit Card Reader subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SumUp - Credit Card Reader app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://sumup.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SumUp - Credit Card Reader App
Grow your business by accepting card payments via your smartphone or tablet using the SumUp Air bank card reader. GET STARTED 1. Download the SumUp credit card reader app and create a free account 2. Order the SumUp EMV Air Card Reader 3. You're now ready to accept credit card payments ACCEPT PAYMENTS 1. Enter the amount in the credit card reader SumUp App 2. Your customer can then tap, swipe or insert their bank card into the EMV Air Reader 3. Email or text a receipt to your customer 4. Receive secure payments in your bank account within 1-2 days PRICING Pay onl...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app