How To Cancel Crowdfire: Social Media Manager Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Crowdfire: Social Media Manager and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Crowdfire: Social Media Manager subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Crowdfire: Social Media Manager subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Crowdfire website
- Alternatives to Crowdfire: Social Media Manager
Cancel Crowdfire: Social Media Manager Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Crowdfire: Social Media Manager subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Crowdfire: Social Media Manager".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Crowdfire: Social Media Manager subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Crowdfire: Social Media Manager subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Crowdfire: Social Media Manager Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Crowdfire: Social Media Manager" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Crowdfire will now be canceled.
Cancel Crowdfire: Social Media Manager Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Crowdfire: Social Media Manager via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Crowdfire: Social Media Manager. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Crowdfire
Cancel Crowdfire: Social Media Manager Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Crowdfire: Social Media Manager via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Crowdfire: Social Media Manager's Website
Another way of canceling Crowdfire: Social Media Manager subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Crowdfire: Social Media Manager app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.crowdfireapp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Crowdfire: Social Media Manager App
Crowdfire is a powerful social media tool used by businesses and individuals all over the world to drive social media engagement and growth. Crowdfire works with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Wordpress, Etsy, Shopify, Medium, 500px, Vimeo and many more platforms. What can Crowdfire do for you? - Support your customers with our Mention feature. - Compose your own posts and schedule them to go out later. - Automatically find and recommend articles and images your audience will love, so you can share them to all your social profile and keep your timel...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app