How To Cancel Pro Guitar Tuner Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Pro Guitar Tuner and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Pro Guitar Tuner subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Pro Guitar Tuner subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Pro Guitar Tuner website
- Alternatives to Pro Guitar Tuner
Cancel Pro Guitar Tuner Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pro Guitar Tuner subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pro Guitar Tuner".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pro Guitar Tuner subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pro Guitar Tuner subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pro Guitar Tuner Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pro Guitar Tuner" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pro Guitar Tuner will now be canceled.
Cancel Pro Guitar Tuner Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pro Guitar Tuner via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pro Guitar Tuner. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pro Guitar Tuner
Cancel Pro Guitar Tuner Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pro Guitar Tuner via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Pro Guitar Tuner's Website
Another way of canceling Pro Guitar Tuner subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pro Guitar Tuner app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.proguitar.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pro Guitar Tuner App
Developed by the team behind the popular online guitar tuner of ProGuitar. We have been working hard to bring you the best Guitar Tuner App on Android. The interface is similar to the tuner on proguitar.com but optimized for Android. Pro Guitar Tuner is a chromatic tuner that works like an ordinary guitar tuner but right on your Android device. The app listen and analyze the sound in real time from the built-in mic, headset, guitar clip on or from any other external microphone. It is so accurate that it will be your best friend for guitar intonation! Pro Guitar Tuner is used by profe...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app