How To Cancel Jeevansathi.com Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Jeevansathi.com and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Jeevansathi.com subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Jeevansathi.com subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Jeevansathi com website
- Alternatives to Jeevansathi.com
Cancel Jeevansathi.com Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Jeevansathi.com subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Jeevansathi.com".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Jeevansathi.com subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Jeevansathi.com subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Jeevansathi.com Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Jeevansathi.com" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Jeevansathi com will now be canceled.
Cancel Jeevansathi.com Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Jeevansathi.com via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Jeevansathi.com. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Jeevansathi com
Cancel Jeevansathi.com Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Jeevansathi.com via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Jeevansathi.com's Website
Another way of canceling Jeevansathi.com subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Jeevansathi.com app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.jeevansathi.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Jeevansathi.com App
Stay Home, Stay Safe! Connect with your partner for FREE from safety of your home Introducing Jeevansathi Milan Samaroh - Find most profiles of your community active at the same time! - Interact with them for FREE on Jeevansathi messenger - Do FREE Jeevansathi Video calls from the app if you like each other Create your Jeevansathi profile NOW to see events in your community and participate. This is the official app of Jeevansathi.com, India’s top-rated matrimonial app, where lakhs of prospective brides and grooms have found their perfect life partners. We have been committed...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app