How to Cancel Rich Off Error Coins
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Rich Off Error Coins subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Rich Off Error Coins subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Rich Off Error Coins Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Rich Off Error Coins subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Rich Off Error Coins".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Rich Off Error Coins subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Rich Off Error Coins subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Rich Off Error Coins Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Rich Off Error Coins" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Rich Off Error Coins will now be canceled.
Cancel Rich Off Error Coins Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Rich Off Error Coins via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Rich Off Error Coins. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Rich Off Error Coins
Cancel Rich Off Error Coins via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Rich Off Error Coins via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Rich Off Error Coins's Website
Another way of canceling Rich Off Error Coins subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Rich Off Error Coins app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.eriksapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Rich Off Error Coins App
Do you want to make some extra money? Do you have a jar of change at home? Did you ever wonder if any of those coins are worth more than face value? This application will help you locate U.S. coins that are known to have Mint errors when they were created. Coin collectors love these error coins and depending on the error, are willing to pay nicely for rare errors. Rich Off Error Coins will allow you to search for these errors by looking for specific types of errors, by coin and by year. It will outline what you should look for and where to look on the coin. Good luck and have fun!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app