How To Cancel Power Summit 2019 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Power Summit 2019 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Power Summit 2019 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Power Summit 2019 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Power Summit 2019 website
- Alternatives to Power Summit 2019
Cancel Power Summit 2019 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Power Summit 2019 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Power Summit 2019".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Power Summit 2019 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Power Summit 2019 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Power Summit 2019 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Power Summit 2019" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Power Summit 2019 will now be canceled.
Cancel Power Summit 2019 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Power Summit 2019 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Power Summit 2019. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Power Summit 2019
Cancel Power Summit 2019 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Power Summit 2019 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Power Summit 2019's Website
Another way of canceling Power Summit 2019 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Power Summit 2019 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.ippan.org.np and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Power Summit 2019 App
Power Summit 2019 is going to be held on 21 & 22 November in Kathmandu, Nepal. This app will allow users to view event details, aid in the registration process, and network with other participants in the event. This app has been developed by Capital Eye Nepal on behalf of the event organizer IPPAN - Independent Power Producers' Association, Nepal.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app