How To Cancel USEA Event Companion Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of USEA Event Companion and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your USEA Event Companion subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your USEA Event Companion subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on USEA Event Companion website
- Alternatives to USEA Event Companion
Cancel USEA Event Companion Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel USEA Event Companion subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "USEA Event Companion".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling USEA Event Companion subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel USEA Event Companion subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel USEA Event Companion Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "USEA Event Companion" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to USEA Event Companion will now be canceled.
Cancel USEA Event Companion Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to USEA Event Companion via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see USEA Event Companion. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from USEA Event Companion
Cancel USEA Event Companion Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting USEA Event Companion via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on USEA Event Companion's Website
Another way of canceling USEA Event Companion subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the USEA Event Companion app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://useventing.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About USEA Event Companion App
Have you ever been on the way to an event and realize you need the address? Or gotten in the warm up only to forget your dressage test? This app is designed to make your life easier and make all necessary competition information available at your fingertips. With the Event Companion App, you can sort events by name, date or distance and search by name, date and level. If you have an event you regularly attend, you can “favorite” that event, which will save it to a personalized list. This allows users to quickly access information for their most frequented events. Your favorite events can...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app