How To Cancel Give It Up! Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Give It Up! and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Give It Up! subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Give It Up! subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Give It Up website
- Alternatives to Give It Up!
Cancel Give It Up! Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Give It Up! subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Give It Up!".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Give It Up! subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Give It Up! subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Give It Up! Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Give It Up!" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Give It Up will now be canceled.
Cancel Give It Up! Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Give It Up! via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Give It Up!. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Give It Up
Cancel Give It Up! Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Give It Up! via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Give It Up!'s Website
Another way of canceling Give It Up! subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Give It Up! app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.invictus.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Give It Up! App
Feel the Rhythm. Jump or Smear. Give It Up. GIVE IT UP is a rather hard game where you have to assist this cheerful, singing Blob in jumping through 18 different tracks. Single tap control - sounds easy right? You have to feel the rhythm as Blob jumps up, over and down with the help of the similarly crazy music. Beware, if you don't tap at the right time, poor Blob will smear before you can cry Nooo and throw your device away. Who will love it? • Those who love challenges • Those who enjoy sweating during the game • Those who can feel the rhytm • Those who feel up to it • Those w...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app