How To Cancel Give It Up! Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Give It Up! and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Give It Up! subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Give It Up! subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Give It Up website
- Alternatives to Give It Up!
Cancel Give It Up! Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Give It Up! subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Give It Up!.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Give It Up! subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Give It Up! subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Give It Up! store Give It Up!lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Give It Up! Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Give It Up!" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Give It Up will now be canceled.
Cancel Give It Up! Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Give It Up! via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Give It Up!. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Give It Up
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Give It Up! Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Give It Up! via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Give It Up!'s Website
An alternate way of canceling Give It Up! subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Give It Up! app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.invictus.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Give It Up! App
Feel the Rhythm. Jump or Smear. Give It Up. GIVE IT UP is a rather hard game where you have to assist this cheerful, singing Blob in jumping through 18 different tracks. Single tap control - sounds easy right? You have to feel the rhythm as Blob jumps up, over and down with the help of the similarly crazy music. Beware, if you don't tap at the right time, poor Blob will smear before you can cry Nooo and throw your device away. Who will love it? • Those who love challenges • Those who enjoy sweating during the game • Those who can feel the rhytm • Those who feel up to it • Those w...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app