How to Cancel QuickBooks Self-Employed
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your QuickBooks Self-Employed:Mileage Tracker and Taxes subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your QuickBooks Self-Employed:Mileage Tracker and Taxes subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel QuickBooks Self-Employed Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel QuickBooks Self-Employed:Mileage Tracker and Taxes subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "QuickBooks Self-Employed:Mileage Tracker and Taxes".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling QuickBooks Self-Employed:Mileage Tracker and Taxes subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel QuickBooks Self-Employed:Mileage Tracker and Taxes subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel QuickBooks Self-Employed Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "QuickBooks Self-Employed:Mileage Tracker and Taxes" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to QuickBooks Self-Employed will now be canceled.
Cancel QuickBooks Self-Employed Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to QuickBooks Self-Employed:Mileage Tracker and Taxes via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see QuickBooks Self-Employed:Mileage Tracker and Taxes. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from QuickBooks Self-Employed
Cancel QuickBooks Self-Employed via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting QuickBooks Self-Employed:Mileage Tracker and Taxes via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on QuickBooks Self-Employed's Website
Another way of canceling QuickBooks Self-Employed:Mileage Tracker and Taxes subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the QuickBooks Self-Employed:Mileage Tracker and Taxes app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About QuickBooks Self-Employed:Mileage Tracker and Taxes App
Are you self-employed, a freelancer or an independent contractor? Organize your finances with QuickBooks Self-Employed and let us help you find your tax deductions & maximize tax returns in time for tax season!.Put more money in your pocket with this convenient mile tracker, expense tracker and tax deductions estimator. QuickBooks Self-Employed users have found billions in potential tax deductions by using the automatic mileage tracker, organizing business expenses by category and attaching receipts to the correct transactions. Track Mileage Automatically! • Mileage tracking automatically works using your phone’s GPS, without draining your phone’s battery. • Trip mileage is saved and categorized to maximize mileage tax deductions. Scan Receipts • The receipt scanner extracts important transaction information and automatically matches to a business expense so you're always ready for tax time. • Store a digital copy of your receipt in the cloud Expense Tracker to Organize Business Expenses • Self -employed, freelancer or small business owner – manage business finances easily and keep up to date so you do not miss out on any tax deductions. • Import business expenses directly from your bank account. Stay Prepared For Tax Time • We take care of your bookkeeping so you can avoid year-end surprises • Easily organize income and business expenses for instant tax filing • Directly export Schedule C income and expenses. • Instantly export your financial...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app