How To Cancel Internet Speed Meter Lite Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Internet Speed Meter Lite and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Internet Speed Meter Lite subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Internet Speed Meter Lite subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Internet Speed Meter Lite website
- Alternatives to Internet Speed Meter Lite
Cancel Internet Speed Meter Lite Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Internet Speed Meter Lite subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Internet Speed Meter Lite".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Internet Speed Meter Lite subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Internet Speed Meter Lite subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Internet Speed Meter Lite Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Internet Speed Meter Lite" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Internet Speed Meter Lite will now be canceled.
Cancel Internet Speed Meter Lite Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Internet Speed Meter Lite via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Internet Speed Meter Lite. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Internet Speed Meter Lite
Cancel Internet Speed Meter Lite Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Internet Speed Meter Lite via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Internet Speed Meter Lite's Website
Another way of canceling Internet Speed Meter Lite subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Internet Speed Meter Lite app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Internet Speed Meter Lite App
Internet Speed Meter Lite displays your internet speed in status bar and shows the amount of data used in notification pane. This helps you to monitor network connection anytime while using your device. The app is completely Ad-Free. Lite Features - Real time speed update in status bar and notification. - Daily traffic usage in notification. - Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network. - Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days. - Battery efficient Pro Features Notification Dialog A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having - Graph to...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app