How To Cancel RS Camera Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of RS Camera and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your RS Camera subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your RS Camera subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on RS Camera website
- Alternatives to RS Camera
Cancel RS Camera Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel RS Camera subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "RS Camera".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling RS Camera subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel RS Camera subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel RS Camera Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "RS Camera" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to RS Camera will now be canceled.
Cancel RS Camera Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to RS Camera via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see RS Camera. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from RS Camera
Cancel RS Camera Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting RS Camera via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on RS Camera's Website
Another way of canceling RS Camera subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the RS Camera app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About RS Camera App
This application demonstrates basic capabilities of librealsesne over Android OS. The application is in early stage of development and it is currently capable to stream and record color and depth streams as well as play the recorded data. The recorded data is saved to a fixed location which is "external storage/realsense/video/".
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app