How To Cancel Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Instacart website
- Alternatives to Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery
Cancel Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery store Instacart: Same-day grocery deliverylication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Instacart will now be canceled.
Cancel Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Instacart
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery's Website
An alternate way of canceling Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.instacart.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery App
Tap a button, get your groceries. With Instacart, you can shop online and get groceries delivered from stores in your neighborhood in as fast as 1 hour. Or you can choose to pick up your order at the store, where it’ll be waiting for you. Just enter your zip code, choose a store, and add items to your cart—then relax as someone handpicks your groceries and household items with care. And you have complete control with Instacart. If something’s out of stock, or you need to make an update, you can chat with your Shopper right in the app. Instacart delivers in cities like San F...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app