How To Cancel Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Koran Read MP3 30 Juz Offline website
- Alternatives to Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline
Cancel Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline store Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offlinelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Koran Read MP3 30 Juz Offline will now be canceled.
Cancel Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Koran Read MP3 30 Juz Offline
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline's Website
An alternate way of canceling Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://khasologix.blogspot.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Koran Read &MP3 30 Juz Offline App
We wish you blessing of Upcoming Ramadan 2017 The best among you is he who learns the Quran and teaches to others (Bukhari) Quran for Muslims to Read & Listen in voice of 31 World Famous Quráa, Recite Holy Quran with actual experience, feels just like an actual Quran Book in your hand. This app acts like a Qari who teaches you how to listen,read & Learn the Holy Quran Kareem. Holy Quran القرآن الكريم has an elegant style, Don't bother yourself by scrolling up and down; now easily recite as actual Color printed Quran page by page. This Koran app is best companion for you anywhere, During Tr...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app